Patis d.o.o. respects the privacy of users of the patis-sepic.si website and undertakes to carefully protect the obtained personal data and not transmit them to a third party without the user's consent and to use such data exclusively for the provision of the services it offers, except in cases where such data would be requested by the competent state authority, on a legal basis and in the event of suspicion of abuse by the user of the website.
Types of cookies, their purpose and duration:
Cookies are small files that we place on your computer. The website uses the cookies defined below:
Cookie name Purpose of the cookie Duration
Piwik Analytics Pageview statistics. Until the deletion by the user or 36 months from the visit to the website.
All browsers allow you to control cookies. Access to cookie settings in the selected browser is described below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Start button > Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
Mozilla Firefox: Firefox menu > Preferences > Privacy
Google Chrome: Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies
Apple Safari: Safari > Preferences > Security
Opera: Opera > Preferences > Advanced > Network
If you upgrade your browser or device to a new version, you will need to reset your cookie settings.
Temporary disablement off cookies
The quickest and easiest way to prevent cookies from being stored on all web browsers is to use a so-called "anonymous window". Private browsing allows you to visit the web without the web browser storing any information about the pages you have visited.
Personal data/user data
Personal data are any data relating to a data subject: name, surname, age, address, e-mail address, telephone number and similar data.
The data you provide to the website owner through the websites will be used exclusively by the website owner for promotion or activity of Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., Gradišče pri Materiji 51, 6243 Obrov, Slovenia.
In accordance with the nature of such data, the owner of the website shall endeavour to ensure the secure collection, transfer and storage of personal data. The owner of the website will not transmit your personal data to third parties or legal or natural persons, except to companies that ensure the operation of the website. You can exercise the right of access or rectification of personal data or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time.
The Controller, in the meaning as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable Act governing the protection of personal data, is:
Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., Gradišče pri Materiji 51, 6243 Obrov
Processing of personal data
Your personal data are processed by Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., which, for the purposes of providing the services it offers, collects, manages, processes and stores the following user data:
Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., is not responsible for the correctness, up-to-dateness and incompleteness of the data provided by users.
- Name and surname;
- IP address;
- Shipping address;
- Company name or name of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity);
- Tax number of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity);
- Contact telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Country of residence;
- Other data that the user voluntarily enters into the forms on the website.
Based on your consent, the collected personal data are also used for the purposes of sales analysis (statistical processing, marketing research, customer segmentation, processing of past purchasing behaviour) and other marketing activities of Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o. (advertising in search engines and on social networks).
Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o. will use the collected data on visitors (users) for the following purposes:
- To send pro forma invoices and invoices for received orders of products sold on our website;
- To keep customer records;
- For the realisation or delivery of the required products or services;
- To send newsletters (if the person has signed up for our newsletter);
- For statistical and marketing analysis or research related to website users, to improve the offer of products and services on the website (using analytical tools).
We collect personal data in accordance with the purpose for which you provided the data to us and we will not use such data for other purposes.
Processing of personal data for information purposes
Consent to receive marketing notifications on current offers and novelties of our company is valid until withdrawn and includes:
Consent to receive notifications from our company is valid until withdrawn and includes:
- Use of data to send occasional newsletters on news, current offers and special benefits;
- Receiving useful news, articles and new blog posts regarding our offer.
1. (OPTIONAL) Consent to receive marketing notifications on current offers and novelties of our company is valid until withdrawn and includes:
• Use of data to send occasional newsletters on news, current offers and special benefits;
• Receiving useful news, articles and new blog posts regarding our offer.
Your email information is stored until you unsubscribe from the e-mail notification service, which you can do at any time by clicking on the highlighted link in the email you received.
At certain places on the www.patis-sepic.si website, the company Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., collects certain personal data of users, only when the users themselves enable or consent to it through various contact forms on the website.
By filling out the newsletter subscription form, users agree to sign up to receive newsletters.
The company carefully protects users' personal data, which means that:
• It will not misuse users' personal data in any way;
• It will not transmit personal data to unauthorised third parties;
• Users can unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from the company at any time.
Personal data retention period
If, as a user, you have consented to the processing of your personal data (for one or more specific purposes), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. According to Article 6(b) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (retention period: 10 years) or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (retention period: 5 years)). The user may at any time, by written notice to the company's address or via e-mail at email@example.com, request that the company permanently or temporarily cease to use their personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
Transmission of personal data
We do not transmit your personal data and do not disclose information to third parties (outside Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o.), except to those who have concluded a written contract with us, on the basis of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with the legislation on the processing and protection of personal data (so-called contractual processors).
The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are:
• Software solution providers;
• Delivery services;
Contractual processors may only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They are committed, together with their employees, to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Contractual processors do not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the Member States of the European Economic Area - i.e. EU members and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
Notwithstanding the provisions regarding the retention period of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Policy, we may keep your personal data for a longer period and provide them to third parties such as the police, prosecutor's office, courts and other competent state authorities inside or outside Slovenia insofar as we deem that such intervention is necessary and required by law, including for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences. We may also disclose your personal data to public authorities when necessary to assert, enforce or defend legal claims in court proceedings or in administrative or extrajudicial proceedings.
Users can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters at any time by clicking on the highlighted link in the received e-mail. Data subjects may at any time request the Controller to permanently or temporarily cease the use of their personal data for the aforementioned purposes. They can address such a request at any time to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in detail which consents they wish to withdraw.
Rights of users or customers under the GDPR
To ensure fair and transparent processing, you have the following rights as a user under the GDPR
Right to withdraw consent
If, as a user, you have consented to the processing of your personal data (for one or more specific purposes), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. According to Article 6(b) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (retention period: 10 years) or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (retention period: 5 years)).
Right to be informed
You must receive information from the company as to whether personal data is being processed in relation to you, in which case you will be given access to the personal data and information that the company is processing.
Right of rectification and erasure
If personal data is inaccurate, the company must rectify inaccurate personal data without delay. You also have the right to complete incomplete information.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You have the right to have your personal data erased when a legitimate reason for further processing no longer exists.
Prevention of processing is possible in special circumstances:
• When processing is no longer necessary in connection with the purpose of collection and processing; when you withdraw consent for processing;
• When you object to the processing and if the processing was unlawful;
• When erasure is necessary to fulfil legal obligations (EU or Member State law); when the processing is related to the provision of information society services to a child.
Right to limit processing
Applies to the following cases:
• If you contest the accuracy of personal data;
• When processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of personal data and request a restriction of their use;
• When the data are no longer needed for the purpose of processing and you need such data to enforce legal claims.
Right to data portability
At your request, we must provide you with the processed data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
Right to object
You may object to processing in the case of processing to perform tasks in the public interest or the exercise of public authority and direct marketing (including profiling).
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, especially in the country where you are domiciled, where your place of work is or where the breach is alleged to have taken place (in Slovenia this is the Information Commissioner) if you consider that the processing of personal data violates personal data protection regulations in relation to you.
All requests concerning the exercise of rights in relation to personal data can be addressed to the Controller, Patis, proizvodnja, trgovina in storitve, d.o.o., in writing, which you can do by contacting us via email@example.com.
The user is also responsible for the protection of their personal data by ensuring the security of their username and password and the appropriate software (anti-virus) protection of their computer.
Procedure for exercising rights
• I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights concerning personal data can be addressed in writing to the Controller to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
• I am aware that the Controller may request additional data from me for the purpose of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights concerning personal data and may refuse to take action only if it proves that it cannot reliably identify me.
• I am aware that the Controller must respond to my request to exercise my rights in relation to the above personal data without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request.